Visa legal assistance -

Visa legal assistance for non-EU or non-EEA skilled professionals in Germany

If you are a citizen of a third country (non-EU or EEA) and want to work as a Fachkraft (a skilled worker who has been specially trained for their field of work) in Germany, you will need a residence title with a work permit. Depending on whether you want to come to Germany as a skilled worker, academic or for research purposes, the requirements for applying for a visa will vary.

With our package, a specialist lawyer will advise and support you during this entire process.

This package offers up to 5 hours of legal assistance, which includes legal advice and application preparation.

This service relates exclusively to visa procedures or residence permits for non-self-employed persons who wish to come to Germany under the Residence Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz) §§ 18a, b or d AufenthG.

§18a = skilled workers with vocational training (Fachkräfte mit Berufsausbildung)
§18b = skilled workers with academic training (Fachkräfte mit akademischer Ausbildung)
§18d = for the purpose of research (zum Zweck der Forschung)


  • Advice on successfully applying for a residence permit and a work permit
  • Assistance with the necessary applications to the competent authorities
  • Up to 5 hours of legal assistance included
  • If required, each additional hour costs €250 (net price)

PROVISION OF SERVICES Firmenbaukasten AG does not provide legal advice itself. works exclusively with lawyers and independent tax advisers who specialise in the area of entrepreneurial companies (limited liability companies). All legal assistance is provided by lawyer Steffen Hartmann, Arnouxstraße 9, 13127 Berlin.

750 excluding tax

Do you need help?

Fill out the form now and get an appointment with an expert. free