Visa legal assistance for non-EU or non-EEA founders in Germany.
If you are a citizen of a non-EU/EEA country (known as a Drittstaat/third-country in Germany) and want to become a managing director of a corporation in Germany, you must have a residence and work permit in order to do this. With our package, a specialist lawyer will advise and support you during this entire process.
This packages offers up to 5 hours of legal assistance inclusive of legal advice and application preparation.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
- Advice on successfully applying for a residence permit and a work permit.
- Assistance with the necessary applications to the competent authorities.
- Up to 5 hours of legal assistance included.
- If required, each additional hour costs €250 (net price).
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- firma.de Firmenbaukasten AG does not provide legal advice itself. firma.de works exclusively with lawyers and independent tax advisers who specialise in the area of entrepreneurial companies (limited liability companies). All legal assistance is provided by CLLB Rechtsanwälte PartmbB.