How will British companies and investors handle the changing market conditions before and after Brexit? The Hessian Ministry of Economics publishes a new brochure focused on the opportunities Hesse has to offer as an economic hub and gateway to Europe. You can download the brochure for free.
“Welcome to Frankfurt, Welcome to Hessen” is the name of the comprehensive leaflet published by Hessen Trade & Invest GmbH in cooperation with the Ministry of Economics, Energy, Transport and Regional Development. “Frankfurt offers excellent advantages for financial services as well as for the industrial sector. We want to build a bridge for those seeking alternative locations for their EU offices,” says Hessian Minister of Economics Tarek Al-Wazir. According to dates and facts presented in the brochure, 95 per cent of international direct investors evaluate the current situation of their company in Hesse as good, very good or excellent.
Why Hesse? The brochure covers three major subjects:
- Industrial sectors and businesses affected by Brexit and its economic consequences
- Business opportunities in Germany, Hesse and Frankfurt
- A study of location factors: the German labour market, taxation, real eastate and quality of life
Use the link below to download the leaflet for free (PDF).Brexit Brochure: Welcome to Frankfurt, Welcome to Hessen: Germany’s Business State and Gateway to Europe
Explore our Magazine:
- firmaSPACE update: Papas Shorts
- Event recap: HR Basics For Founders
- firma.de and Commerzbank join forces to better serve entrepreneurs in Germany
- Deconstructing what makes a good startup pitch @ eBay StartUp Cup
- Base to SPACE: Join the coworking space that’ll get you from business idea to incorporated company in three months
- Polish Tech Night X firma.de