firma.de’s Magazine is the English language blog about entrepreneurship in Germany. The content falls outside of our regular purview but we thought would be valuable to the international folk who are working hard to be business people in Germany.
- Frankfurt and Hesse: Post-Brexit opportunities
- Polish Tech Night X firma.de
- firmaSPACE update: Papas Shorts
- HR Basics For Founders
- firma.de and Commerzbank join forces to better serve entrepreneurs in Germany
- Deconstructing what makes a good startup pitch @ eBay StartUp Cup
- When should I incorporate my startup? Incorporating in Germany pre- vs post-funding
- Vouchers: The Holy Grail of Customer Engagement
- firma.de Gone International: Announcing our special partnerships with AHKs around the world
- Women Startup Competition 2019: The Semi-Final Roadshow comes to Berlin
- Introducing the Berlin Founders Fund: The VC fund by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
What else is there on firma.de?
For an overview of all the content on firma.de/en check out our Master list: Learn. We also have a master list for each section of the blog: