firma.de’s Magazine brings you entrepreneurship in Germany in English. The content falls outside of our regular purview but we thought would be valuable to the international folk who are working hard to be business people in Germany.
What else can I learn?
We also have master lists for each section of the blog. We hope you find it useful!
Master list: Magazine
- Frankfurt and Hesse: Post-Brexit opportunities
- Polish Tech Night X firma.de
- firmaSPACE update: Papas Shorts
- HR Basics For Founders
- firma.de and Commerzbank join forces to better serve entrepreneurs in Germany
- Deconstructing what makes a good startup pitch @ eBay StartUp Cup
- When should I incorporate my startup? Incorporating in Germany pre- vs. post-funding
- Vouchers: The holy grail of customer engagement
- firma.de Gone International: Announcing our special partnerships with AHKs around the world
- Women Startup Competition 2019: The semi-final roadshow comes to Berlin
- Introducing the Berlin Founders Fund: The VC fund by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
- firma.de Gone International: Our special partnerships with AHKs around the world
Short stories from a handful of our clients about the obstacles they faced starting a company in Germany and how they overcame them.
- Expatrio: Slaying Germany’s bureaucracy dragon.
- Xibit: Keeping founders in the driving seat.
- Fast Biotechnologies: When slowing down isn’t an option.
- Papas Shorts: First-time founders finding their feet.
- Storykids: Finding a third-way to deal with bureaucracy.
- Pleo: Growing is hard. Growing into Germany is even harder.
- Silicon Allee: Building a founder-friendly interface for Berlin
- Pult: The next generation of German entrepreneurs.